Tom Taylor, a certified table tennis coach from the Farmers Branch Table Tennis Club, is again conducting a table tennis class for members of the RR Table Tennis Club. The class will be on Mondays from noon until 1:30 p.m. starting on Monday, April 1, 2019 and will last for eight weeks. The class is for beginning and mid-level table tennis players.
Tom’s focus this year is:
1. Serves and returning serves, 1/3 of the game. Develop four serves for your game and your doubles partner.
2. Saying goodbye to bad habits.
3. Four multi-ball workouts you can apply to your game.
4. Things you must do before you hit the ball.
5. Put what you learn in the game.
If you wish to take the class, you must sign up with Don Pooley ([email protected]) before March 25.
Tom says to feel free to call him if you have any questions; Tom Taylor, Certified Instructor, 214-957-1977.
Drop by one of the club’s play sessions (Monday, Wednesday and Friday from noon to 2:30 p.m. and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to noon) and an experienced club player will be happy to help you meet other club players and get you started playing table tennis on a regular basis.
Join by April 1, 2019 and be ready to participate in the Club’s table tennis class.