As my term as Denton County Judge begins, I want to thank Robson Ranch residents for their support during my 12 years as Denton County Precinct 4 Commissioner.
Time has flown by as we have been busy making sure residents were well served. We accomplished a number of projects including:
* Opening a new polling place at Robson Ranch to make it more convenient for residents to cast ballots.
* Reconstructing and expanding Robson Ranch Road from a two-lane asphalt road to a four-lane concrete road.
* Continuing to lower the county’s property tax rate for homeowners over the years.
* Extending Robson Ranch Road west to make travel to FM 156 easier.
* Working to get traffic signals installed at FM 407 and Interstate 35 West.
* Supporting a partnership between Denton County Emergency Services District (ESD) No. 1 and the City of Denton to construct and fund the new ESD fire station to improve fire services to Robson Ranch. This will save lives, property and reduce homeowners’ insurance rates.
* Funding engineering and advanced planning for the future expansion and reconstruction of 35W.
We are also excited about laying the groundwork for the reconstruction of Crawford Road from I-35W to U.S. 377. As County Commissioner, I led a collaboration between the City of Denton and the Town of Argyle to fund the engineering and reconstruction of Crawford Road. I anticipate the construction will start later this year.
All of this is to let you know we are committed to serving the residents of Robson Ranch. As I take on my new title, it is important to me that you know we remain eager to serve the citizens at Robson Ranch.
Thank you again for the opportunity to serve as your commissioner and, now, as your county judge.
If you have any questions or comments, please let me hear from you. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and my office number is 940-349-2820.