Join the Robson Ranch Denton Table Tennis Club in 2019 and begin enjoying the benefits of club membership throughout the year.
As a club member you can:
* Enjoy 9.5 hours of planned play sessions a week (moving to 11.5 hours with renovation of old exercise room)
* Receive equipment and accessories’ discounts at Paddle Palace
* Be a student in eight weeks of table tennis lessons (from Tom Taylor) beginning in April 2019
* Participate in Farmers Branch Table Tennis Club home and away matches (spring and fall)
* Compete in the Jim Gregg/Arlene Pfeil double tournament (begins in fall)
* Challenge your way up the “You just got served” Fun Singles Ladder (ongoing)
* Exercise regularly (body and mind)
* Be a part of a growing community of friends (and competitors)
Drop by one of the club’s play sessions (Monday, Wednesday and Friday from noon to 2:30 p.m. and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to noon) and an experienced club player will be happy to help you meet other club players and get you started playing Table Tennis on a regular basis.
Join by April 1, 2019 and be ready to participate in the club’s table tennis lessons that begin the first week of April.
News Flash: The members of the Robson Ranch Denton Table Tennis Club elected its officers at the club meeting on January 9, 2019; John Wyant, president; Rosemary Simecek, treasurer; Don Pooley, secretary; Linda Provensano, publicist and David Holmes, member-at-large.