The Grapevine Table Tennis Club team played the Robson Ranch Table Tennis Club team in a series of 12 matches, eight singles and four doubles, on Dec. 1, 2019. John Wyant was the standout player for the Robson Ranch team with two single match wins. Both teams had a great time and plans are underway for a follow-up match early in 2020.
January 2020 is a great time to get started enjoying the benefits of a Robson Ranch Tennis Club membership.
As a club member, you can:
* Enjoy 14 hours of planned play sessions a week.
* Receive equipment and accessories’ discounts at Paddle Palace.
* Be a student in eight weeks of table tennis lessons (from Tom Taylor) beginning in April 2019.
* Participate in Farmers Branch Table Tennis Club home and away “fun” matches (spring and fall).
* Compete in the Jim Gregg/Arlene Pfeil doubles tournament (begins in fall)
* Exercise regularly (body and mind)
* Be a part of a growing community of friends (and competitors).
Drop by one of the club’s play sessions (Gym – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from noon to 2:30 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to noon; Multi-purpose Room – Tuesday and Thursday from noon to 2:20 p.m.) An experienced club player will be happy to help you meet other club players and get you started playing table tennis on a regular basis in 2020.