Do you have a “Holistic Successful Aging Plan?”
Aging is happening whether we like it or not. You probably have a retirement plan, a life insurance plan or a funeral plan. But do you have a plan on how to stay as happy and healthy as possible until you die? Why not create a plan focused around the steps you need to take now to be able to age successfully during your second and third acts?
There are six steps to creating your Holistic Successful Aging Plan. Spend some time honestly thinking about and answering the following questions.
1. Create a vision for you of “successful aging,” i.e. if you had your magic wand, what do you want your life to look and feel like five, 10, 15 years from now?
2. What is the “gap” between where you are now and where you want to be to achieve your vision? What changes need to be made?
3. Why do you want these changes, and how strong is your desire to make the change to achieve your vision?
4. What would prevent you from making this change or changes?
5. Develop a plan for getting where you want to go and how you will implement it.
6. Tweak and reinforce what you have learned about changing the behavior and what actually worked for you and use that knowledge to ground your new behaviors and strengthen and secure these new routines until they become habits.
Are you ready to take charge of your future so you can reach those goals? Would you like to create healthy behaviors that you can sustain for the rest of your life? Are you ready to lose that extra weight forever or exercise daily without fighting it or stop eating foods that you know are not healthy for you today?
If so, you can get started this summer. Our own New Beginnings Yoga and Wellness Program at Robson Ranch will be offering a six-week program to help you develop your own Holistic Aging Plan and learn about the four key elements critical for successful aging.
“Six Weeks to Reignite Your Vitality and Vibrant Living” will be facilitated by Aynn Ryback. This program will empower you to figure out how to unlock the keys to lasting change with information, coaching and support you need.
Aynn is a resident at Robson Ranch and is a certified as a coach by the International Coach Federation with a Master of Science Degree in Health Related Behavior. With over 30 years’ experience, Aynn specializes in working with people 50+ going through transitions and needing strategies to achieve their goals. She has a passion for health, wellness, personal growth and transformation.
If you are interested in this unique coaching program designed for our own Robson Ranch residents, please call Aynn Riback at 562-282-2186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or check our website www.new-beginnings-yoga-wellness.com.
Change is never easy but starts with taking a first step. This program can help you start on this journey and achieve your goals.