The Road Runners gathered on Oct. 26 in the Robson Ranch ballroom for the annual Fall Mixer.
Brandt Travel announced the exciting news of the Road Runner 2023 annual Winter Cruise. The club will be traveling on the new Celebrity “Beyond” on Feb. 19-26, to St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Dominican Republic. On board, you will enjoy the innovative design that allows you to soak up the sun, salt breezes, and stunning scenery in newly expanded, open-air spaces. Special onboard incentives provided by Brandt are offered if booked by April 2022.
Congratulations to Steve and Karen Carr. They were the lucky winners of a drawing sponsored by Celebrity Cruise Lines and Brandt Travel. They won a five-day cruise on Celebrity.
There is still room on a few Brandt Travel trips for 2022. Sign up now to reserve your spot.
* July 16-22 – Rocky Mountain First Passage to the West
* Aug. 3-10 – Iceland Land of Fire and Ice
* Aug. 21-28 – American Cruise Lines Columbia and Snake River Cruise
* Oct. 3-15 – Celebrity Canada/New England Cruise
For more information on the cruise, trips, and incentives provided by Brandt, please visit our website rrrrclub.com or contact Brandt at 703-715-2910.
Premiere Drives Global and the Road Runner Board have announced new day trips for 2022:
* March 5 – Bushes and Meadows. Visit SMU’s Meadows Museum and the Bush Library with lunch on your own. $109 per person
* March 29 – Waco and Homestead Heritage. Have fun exploring the Magnolia Silos, Spice Village, Downtown Waco, Homestead Heritage, and more with lunch on your own. $79 per person
* April 14 – Blue Bonnet Trails. Enjoy a guided tour on a luxury motorcoach through the famous Texas Bluebonnet Trails with lunch on your own in historic Waxahachie. $89 per person
As with all Premiere Drives Global trips, the cost includes their professional tour director and all gratuities. Contact Birona at 214-794-6333 to reserve your spot on these fun spring trips.
The Road Runner annual meeting will be held on Jan. 26, 2022, at the clubhouse. Watch for more details.